Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Extract Reagent spells!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2017
Basically, the opposite of Transmute Reagent spells.

Extract Black Lotus for example, would convert 1 Black Pearl into 15 Black Lotus. Extract Red Mandrake would convert 1 Blood Moss into 15 Red Mandrake, and so on and so forth.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
Please make this happen! That would be an excellent idea. But it should be like, 5 per extract, because 15 seems to high for how little time you put into it.

Jonathan Dragonblade (Level 101)

Defender
Jul 21, 2017
themagusnecromance... on Sep 5, 2017 wrote:
Please make this happen! That would be an excellent idea. But it should be like, 5 per extract, because 15 seems to high for how little time you put into it.

Jonathan Dragonblade (Level 101)
My idea is to have an Extraction spell for every Transmute, so you can convert them back and forth freely. Turning 15 Black Lotus into 1 Black Pearl, and then only getting 5 if you change it back? That's a loss of 10 Black Lotus.

Then again, the same thing happens when you buy and sell. You could spend over 100,000 gold on something, and only get about 50,000 gold when you sell it. Honestly, I feel that should change too.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
I was actually thinking about this earlier lol. But yeah this would be a good idea

Victoria Fairyheart