Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shadow Magic (Shadow School)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
Good Evening Friends,

As we were all there to see for ourselves. There is going to be an expansion in the Magic that is known to us as Shadow Magic. For as far as we know We will be getting Shadow Trickster and Shadow Spell Trick. I know this was mention in Falmea Friday. But, what would you like to see be trainable in the Hall of Shadow in the Arcanum.

Personally, I would love to have Shadow Stitch able Gear like Dark Shepherd, Dark Fiend, Dark Nova, etc.

At the same time, we know that the new bosses in the future are going to have a better versions of shadow spells that can be harder to defeat enemies. Having that said I would love to have Shadow Extricate (which now that we will be going deeper into Shadow Magic). Shadow Extricate what it would do is if Shadow Magic feels/ senses we are close to death or a tough fight it releases a shadow creature that is powerful enough to help get our head back in the fight. (maybe a shadow creature that attacks everyone and gives in return a decent amount of health back, or a Shadow creature that hits the boss with enough strength to lower the boss we are fighting health so that we can defeat them.

Leave Your Opinion

I will respond back. Hopefully Kingsisle Sees this I think this would be interesting to see.

Sincerely,

Kevin RavenHaven
Child of Light & Shadow

Survivor
May 07, 2010
What if all other spells that a wizard has learned get a very slightly darker look to them once dark magic is learned on your character?