Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Another Sword of Kings?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I recently helped out a friend complete Avalon, and during the final Avalon dungeon, I ended up getting a second Sword Of Kings (even though the first one I got from when I completed Avalon a few years back is in my bank.) Has this happened to anyone else, and does anyone else find this weird?

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
if you complete the dungeon multiple times you will get another sword of kings every time

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
ZoeyDawn999 on Aug 23, 2017 wrote:
I recently helped out a friend complete Avalon, and during the final Avalon dungeon, I ended up getting a second Sword Of Kings (even though the first one I got from when I completed Avalon a few years back is in my bank.) Has this happened to anyone else, and does anyone else find this weird?
You get one every time you do the dungeon, I just trash the extras!

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
ZoeyDawn999 on Aug 23, 2017 wrote:
You get the sword as a reward for completing a goal in that dungeon quest.

In terms of game mechanics, you can get an unlimited number of swords, but in terms of lore, there's only one.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
I receive a Sword of Kings everytime I do the dungeon for years; not weird, just a gift from the Dungeon run.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
I guess it is a guaranteed reward, just like the Sky Iron Hasta in Mount Olympus.