Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Five Boxes Events Contradict Lore

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 07, 2013
I'm currently working on the Mooshu event, and I gotta say that the lore behind Dworgyn doesn't add up. Here we free him from his tyrannical Ant aunts, and he knows that Malistaire has left the school and plunged the Death school into Nightside. However, in the beginning of the game when we first encounter Dworgyn, he is completely unaware that the school is now in Nightside, stating he "supposes [he] should get out more often." The Nightside music even plays in the Death Tower battle. Did the Maestro just completely skew the timeline? Or am I missing something?

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
It was probably an over sight and KI just forgot that Dworgyn said that in the beginning, but who knows, maybe it was intentional.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
It's all wibbley-wobbly timey-whimey stuff when it comes to the B.O.X.

Steven Ghoststalker

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
My guess is since they have Malorn Ashthorn teaching above ground they kind of forgot about Dworgyn, poor Dworgyn. Or they spent so long trying to figure out how to get the students down there that Dworgyn lost track of time and then everyone forgot. But most likely the Maestro's meddling has caused this odd plot hole.

Survivor
May 19, 2017
I was just happy to see Dr. Who being spoofed. If you have ever seen the show you would know that nothing is set in stone. I am looking forward to more of the B.O.X. stuff.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
Shadow of the Past on Aug 15, 2017 wrote:
I'm currently working on the Mooshu event, and I gotta say that the lore behind Dworgyn doesn't add up. Here we free him from his tyrannical Ant aunts, and he knows that Malistaire has left the school and plunged the Death school into Nightside. However, in the beginning of the game when we first encounter Dworgyn, he is completely unaware that the school is now in Nightside, stating he "supposes [he] should get out more often." The Nightside music even plays in the Death Tower battle. Did the Maestro just completely skew the timeline? Or am I missing something?
Unless that quest's past Dworgyn is truly a Dworgyn from our own future...