Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Imperial Palace or Royal Estate?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2017
Hi everyone, i've got a question. Wich house should i buy. The Royal Estate is really big, maybe as big mot as big as the crown shop one's but it's still really big. And the Imperial Palace is so cool especially the bridge going in to the house, but only looks tough. Id say the Royal Estate has some gardening potentional with the glass house. Give me your opinion i really can't decide both are cool.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Depends on what you are after. Do you want something more practical and easy to manage, or are you going for design and aesthetics? Possibly both? What you chose is up to you.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
I have both these Houses on separate wizards, both are marvelous for decorating. I'd say, though, that the Royal Estate has a tiny bit more space and flat grounds that will permit you to place more items without overcrowding. You're totally right about the Glass House, there's plenty of room for Gardening.
But which suits your personality more? Are you really into MooShu or do you prefer Marleybone?

Survivor
Mar 06, 2016
I think it all depends on the theme you are going for. I have a Royal Estate and personally love it. I enjoy the Greenhouse (I adore Wizard 101 Gardening) and I love Marleybone themed furniture but if you are into Mooshu theme stuff then go for it.