Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Character Makeover Shop

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 03, 2016
We all have those Moments where we messed up on our looks and we didn't mind it and then a long time later you start to dislike your looks and you wanna change it. Kingsisle should add a Makeover shop in Wizard City or in All Worlds so you can change your Facial Features, Eyes, Hair Color, Face, Eye Color, Etc. And The Owner of the Shop Would be Either Burdie or some kind of Gobbler with Fancy Hair or anyone that's a Fashion Guru and talks like "Oh Darling that is Much too Drab. Here Let me Help." and Stuff The Name would be "Burdie's Budoir and Makeover Shop" (Assuming Burdie owns that store) If not, then replace the first word with the name of the store owner. So yeah Please add this Wizard101 Staff many people have this problem but they cant fix it so please

Explorer
Jun 27, 2015
TheLoyalStorm on Aug 2, 2017 wrote:
We all have those Moments where we messed up on our looks and we didn't mind it and then a long time later you start to dislike your looks and you wanna change it. Kingsisle should add a Makeover shop in Wizard City or in All Worlds so you can change your Facial Features, Eyes, Hair Color, Face, Eye Color, Etc. And The Owner of the Shop Would be Either Burdie or some kind of Gobbler with Fancy Hair or anyone that's a Fashion Guru and talks like "Oh Darling that is Much too Drab. Here Let me Help." and Stuff The Name would be "Burdie's Budoir and Makeover Shop" (Assuming Burdie owns that store) If not, then replace the first word with the name of the store owner. So yeah Please add this Wizard101 Staff many people have this problem but they cant fix it so please
Honestly, the barber should be a Marleybonian dog who is known as "Darby" of the Darby's of Marleybone. Anyways, she will a wizard who studied in cosmology and you can customize your character either with crowns or gold. Knowing there are already hair options in the Crown shop, you could add those among with other customization features like eye depth, eyebrows, facial expressions, custom hair etc. Of course, you would have too pay for this as these won't be the standard options in the character customization. Of course, there is one exception too this rule.

1.) You have an account with wizards already created before the update. You can go to the barber shop & get your things free of charge.

Anything other that, you would have too pay full price but members should be able to get them half off, offering another incentive for people too buying renewing membership. Also, you should be able too buy these all with gold if you so choose too though quite honestly, this would be only a mere suggestion. Not saying you have too if you did want to implement this idea into the game.

Other than that, I think this would be a great money maker for the game having more people buying Crowns/Membership so they can make their characters less bland. Plus, it'd add some personality too the character as well.

Joshua Firethorn
Lvl 34

Defender
Apr 03, 2016
IncognitoCheeto on Aug 3, 2017 wrote:
Honestly, the barber should be a Marleybonian dog who is known as "Darby" of the Darby's of Marleybone. Anyways, she will a wizard who studied in cosmology and you can customize your character either with crowns or gold. Knowing there are already hair options in the Crown shop, you could add those among with other customization features like eye depth, eyebrows, facial expressions, custom hair etc. Of course, you would have too pay for this as these won't be the standard options in the character customization. Of course, there is one exception too this rule.

1.) You have an account with wizards already created before the update. You can go to the barber shop & get your things free of charge.

Anything other that, you would have too pay full price but members should be able to get them half off, offering another incentive for people too buying renewing membership. Also, you should be able too buy these all with gold if you so choose too though quite honestly, this would be only a mere suggestion. Not saying you have too if you did want to implement this idea into the game.

Other than that, I think this would be a great money maker for the game having more people buying Crowns/Membership so they can make their characters less bland. Plus, it'd add some personality too the character as well.

Joshua Firethorn
Lvl 34
Thank You For Agreeing with my Post. I Don't Agree but at the Same time I Agree with your Idea of Being able to buy them with Gold. Gold is pretty Easy to get even without Member but Maybe the things could also cost 100 crowns? Its not THAT hard to do 10 Earns Crowns Videos

Also How do you Color Text XD

Survivor
Jul 18, 2013
i agree i totally ruined my max balance to the point i was so annoying i deleted him rip

Defender
Apr 03, 2016
Svaris on Aug 4, 2017 wrote:
i agree i totally ruined my max balance to the point i was so annoying i deleted him rip
Aw I feel bad I'm So Sorry that happened to you :( Good luck making a new balance if your going to

Survivor
May 23, 2013
I'm not sure if this is correct but I heard somewhere that default character customization was not possible past the point of initial character creation. I think it might be because of game engine restrictions.

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
YES YES YES!!! This is VERY much needed and I know that this is talked about very often. I don't see an issue into adding this because many people regret what they created when they were new to the game.

Explorer
Jun 27, 2015
TheLoyalStorm on Aug 4, 2017 wrote:
Thank You For Agreeing with my Post. I Don't Agree but at the Same time I Agree with your Idea of Being able to buy them with Gold. Gold is pretty Easy to get even without Member but Maybe the things could also cost 100 crowns? Its not THAT hard to do 10 Earns Crowns Videos

Also How do you Color Text XD
Oh, if you want too color text, all you gotta do is click the circle of colors on the very right of the blue bar; the last of the icons right above the text box. Then you select a color, for example blue and then your text automatically becomes blue. You can also switch too different colors by doing the same exact thing. Hope this helps!

Joshua Firethorn
Lvl 35

Defender
Apr 03, 2016
Gandalf | on Aug 7, 2017 wrote:
I'm not sure if this is correct but I heard somewhere that default character customization was not possible past the point of initial character creation. I think it might be because of game engine restrictions.
Hey What ARE the Game Engine Restrictions? also AWWW Dangit now my Max Storm Character is gonna look Darker then me and His Eyes will be Evil and His Hair is like a bunch of Noodles, -Sigh- But this is the Message Boards maybe our Ideas can come to Reality. If your Wondering what my Dream Storm would look like he'd look like purple or blonde hair, purple eyes, angry face, light/a bit dark, idk how to describe the hair, and yea

Survivor
Aug 31, 2012
Yeah, I really want this to happen. I picked red hair for a Death and when I stitch it'll look weird if I pick one of these:

Black Primary, White Secondary
White Primary, Black Secondary
Black Primary, Blue Secondary

These were my main options but they just don't look right with red hair, so I tried Black Primary, Red Secondary, but it still doesn't look great. So without this my character's look won't be great.

Defender
Apr 03, 2016
Pouffy23 on Aug 8, 2017 wrote:
YES YES YES!!! This is VERY much needed and I know that this is talked about very often. I don't see an issue into adding this because many people regret what they created when they were new to the game.
Thank you For Agreeing to My Topic, Jonathan!! :) I agree with You. Maybe the Character Changes could cost 100 Crowns just like Stitches? 100 Crowns is easy to get cuz u can do Trivias or do Earns Crowns!

Defender
Apr 03, 2016
IncognitoCheeto on Aug 8, 2017 wrote:
Oh, if you want too color text, all you gotta do is click the circle of colors on the very right of the blue bar; the last of the icons right above the text box. Then you select a color, for example blue and then your text automatically becomes blue. You can also switch too different colors by doing the same exact thing. Hope this helps!

Joshua Firethorn
Lvl 35
Oh Wow Thank You So Much! That Did Help IncognitoCheeto Thank You Very Much! Also Can you Please Give me Your Opinion about My Makeover Shop Idea? Thanks Again for The Help!

Defender
Apr 03, 2016
Lem27 on Aug 9, 2017 wrote:
Yeah, I really want this to happen. I picked red hair for a Death and when I stitch it'll look weird if I pick one of these:

Black Primary, White Secondary
White Primary, Black Secondary
Black Primary, Blue Secondary

These were my main options but they just don't look right with red hair, so I tried Black Primary, Red Secondary, but it still doesn't look great. So without this my character's look won't be great.
I feel bad for you. My Character is Tan with Red Eyes, and Blue Hair that Looks like Frozen Noodles. So Yea.