Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Asking for a pet Hatch Up? Manners, People

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Regarding the hatch requests on the Boards -

When a member takes the time to meet up to help You out, please have the courtesy of saying Thank You.

You take the time to make a Plea for a Mercy Hatch - Take the time to show a little gratitude and manners when someone responds, meets up, spends their gold, and tries to help you.

A friendly Reminder that if you want help, Be Polite.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
SilverbackMonkey on Aug 1, 2017 wrote:
Regarding the hatch requests on the Boards -

When a member takes the time to meet up to help You out, please have the courtesy of saying Thank You.

You take the time to make a Plea for a Mercy Hatch - Take the time to show a little gratitude and manners when someone responds, meets up, spends their gold, and tries to help you.

A friendly Reminder that if you want help, Be Polite.
Please & Thank You - magic words that all Wizards should use.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I wholeheartedly agree!

I stopped helping members who were asking for pet hatches, particularly because of their manners.

Another point is that I (and others) take time out to help because someone wants a particular pet, or their stats, or their talents. What I've seen the last few times I've helped is ...... the demands being made when I meet up with them. "Your pet is all 250? Not good enough. What else do you have?" "Oh, your pet talents are double damage, double resist, double critical, heals and accuracy? Not good enough for me. Got anything better?"