Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sacred Charge: Different Boss?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 03, 2016
Lets Just Start by being Honest right off the Bat. Sacred Charge NEEDS to be dropped from a Different Boss.
Aphrodite is WAY too hard. The Spell isn't even That Strong. (No Offense Life Users) But Yeah! Sacred Charge is Way too hard to get. Not to mention Spell Drops are INSANELY Rare! Aphrodites Cheats are VERY Annoying and She Herself is Very Hard to Defeat! Please Change This KI. And Other Readers Please Post Your Ideas Down in the Comments. Or at least Post how to Make Aphrodite Weaker :P Like, Nerf her or Somethin

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
TheLoyalStorm on Jul 23, 2017 wrote:
Lets Just Start by being Honest right off the Bat. Sacred Charge NEEDS to be dropped from a Different Boss.
Aphrodite is WAY too hard. The Spell isn't even That Strong. (No Offense Life Users) But Yeah! Sacred Charge is Way too hard to get. Not to mention Spell Drops are INSANELY Rare! Aphrodites Cheats are VERY Annoying and She Herself is Very Hard to Defeat! Please Change This KI. And Other Readers Please Post Your Ideas Down in the Comments. Or at least Post how to Make Aphrodite Weaker :P Like, Nerf her or Somethin
have a hitter, a healer, and 2 spammers... she's easy

Defender
Apr 03, 2016
camahawk on Jul 23, 2017 wrote:
have a hitter, a healer, and 2 spammers... she's easy
Not for everyone Camahawk I am sorry if this somehow angered you or just made you think "wow. another spoiled noob." but You've gotta admit some people need help on this boss and its really hard to do. And you also must admit the Other bosses besides Aphrodite that drop spells are much Easier. correct?

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Hey guys!

I agree that Sacred Charge should be dropped from a different boss as well, but for level reasons. Perhaps another key boss in Mooshu? Or maybe Dragonspyre?

The spell isn't all that useful post-darkmoor, it would work really great when put together as a craftable spell, say, from the spell recipe vendor in Shirataki Temple.

It isn't all that overpowered to make it craftable, is it? As well, coupled with Centaur, this would give life wizards a slight boost in attacking abilities, especially while soloing, which is very important since they lack any type of hit-all spell post forest lord.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 3rd Age PvP Commander
Genevieve HexPyre 120 3rd Age PvP Warlord
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder/3rd Age PvP Warlord
Noah SkyHeart 52+ An n-ICE guy

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
TheLoyalStorm on Jul 24, 2017 wrote:
Not for everyone Camahawk I am sorry if this somehow angered you or just made you think "wow. another spoiled noob." but You've gotta admit some people need help on this boss and its really hard to do. And you also must admit the Other bosses besides Aphrodite that drop spells are much Easier. correct?
Camahawk was offering Advice to help You.

Yes, there are are other bosses that are just as hard to farm a spell from ( I won't get into the list of them).
Sorry, ye, you did sound like a complainer. No need to insult someone that responded to your post.

There are numerous helpful and knowledgeable Posters here - many are willing to help out based on personal experience and years playing the game.

Be respectful, or don't expect any replies. (just a friendly tip )

Defender
Apr 03, 2016
SilverbackMonkey on Jul 24, 2017 wrote:
Camahawk was offering Advice to help You.

Yes, there are are other bosses that are just as hard to farm a spell from ( I won't get into the list of them).
Sorry, ye, you did sound like a complainer. No need to insult someone that responded to your post.

There are numerous helpful and knowledgeable Posters here - many are willing to help out based on personal experience and years playing the game.

Be respectful, or don't expect any replies. (just a friendly tip )
I wasn't insulting him. I was just proving my point that Not everyone can farm for Sacred Charge that Easily. and As The Other Person Said, It is Useless Post-Darkmoor so It WOULD Be helpful If they did make it in Dragonspyre or Something. Also when I said "Wow. Just another Spoiled Brat. I was just proving that people think of other people that way. I wasn't calling HIM the spoiled brat. :P So Yeah thanks for the Tip btw! (P.S: I wouldn't mind if they didn't move it, just an idea.)

Defender
Apr 03, 2016
thelastdiviner on Jul 24, 2017 wrote:
Hey guys!

I agree that Sacred Charge should be dropped from a different boss as well, but for level reasons. Perhaps another key boss in Mooshu? Or maybe Dragonspyre?

The spell isn't all that useful post-darkmoor, it would work really great when put together as a craftable spell, say, from the spell recipe vendor in Shirataki Temple.

It isn't all that overpowered to make it craftable, is it? As well, coupled with Centaur, this would give life wizards a slight boost in attacking abilities, especially while soloing, which is very important since they lack any type of hit-all spell post forest lord.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 3rd Age PvP Commander
Genevieve HexPyre 120 3rd Age PvP Warlord
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder/3rd Age PvP Warlord
Noah SkyHeart 52+ An n-ICE guy
Hi, theLastDiviner! I've seen your Posts in Many Message Boards and you're Really Cool! ^~^ I Agree As Well!

And Maybe the burning rampage spell too? but lets not get Off TOPIC. ;) (EH?!) So Anyways Catch of the Day or Burning Rampage You can get While their Still Helpful. Or at Least Catch of the Day is Helpful for a Long time. That should be the same with Sacred Charge! you need level 100 to get to Darkmoor PLUS you have to do those Extra 2 Dungeons! So Yeah! I agree with you 100%! :)

(Do not Arrest me For Copyright of your Ending thing)

"No.. please send help.. Havent seen the (School) In 2173 Days.. Send.. Help.. In Need....)

Kevin DragonFist (Ayy Kevin My Main Man)

Kevin DragonTamer (Kevin?! o_o Y00 there BRO?! Send Help!!)
Also how do you color chars? XD

Survivor
May 23, 2013
TheLoyalStorm on Jul 23, 2017 wrote:
Dude. I didn't mean to make you feel bad, but are you really necessary to get that spell? I mean, if you're not a spell collector, don't farm it. I know the spell is a special one, which is no teachers can teach this spell and this spell is the only one who dropped by this plant, but it doesn't mean you have to get it.

Hope to see you guys in a Spiral
Jonathan Golden (Level 120)

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
No matter how good your strategy this boss takes forever simply due to the fact that every tendril performs AOE's so just the animation time is unbearable, we actually got it down to 5 rounds and it is still awful, I agree with the poster let us craft this spell or put it somewhere else.

Defender
Apr 03, 2016
Luxuriology on Jul 25, 2017 wrote:
Dude. I didn't mean to make you feel bad, but are you really necessary to get that spell? I mean, if you're not a spell collector, don't farm it. I know the spell is a special one, which is no teachers can teach this spell and this spell is the only one who dropped by this plant, but it doesn't mean you have to get it.

Hope to see you guys in a Spiral
Jonathan Golden (Level 120)
I am not a Life Wizard I don't need it but i'm saying it on Behalf all Life Wizards the Spell is bad Damage Wise and Pvp Wise (Sometimes) Since you can only get it at a Very High Level which is 100+ (No Offense Life Wizards) I'm a Level 120 Storm and Currently only need Queen Calypso

Hope 'Ta Cya in the Spiral!
Kevin DragonFist (Level 120)

Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
I have a possible tip. My life wizard has been trying to get that spell for a while. Most of the time, the tendrils are death and myth and very once in a while you get a life tendril. I finally just won the spell last night and there had been two life tendrils. It's my theory that you only get the spell when fighting life tendrils. I could be completely wrong on that matter. Just a theory.