Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 128 Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2011
I thought it would be a cool idea if the level 128 spells were shadow enhanced versions of the first spells of all Ravenwood schools: Fire Cat, Thunder Snake, Dark Fairy, etc. They could have slightly changed names, like Fire Lion, Thunder Anaconda, and Dark Angel. The animation could be something like the spell Burning Rampage or Monster Mash (identical to vampire and sunbird at the start), but even more visually stunning. These new spells could be a great addition to Wizard101, taking experienced players back to their noob days.Does anyone else think this is a good idea?

-Luke Ravenflame

Survivor
Oct 17, 2011
spellcasterluke45 on Jul 19, 2017 wrote:
I thought it would be a cool idea if the level 128 spells were shadow enhanced versions of the first spells of all Ravenwood schools: Fire Cat, Thunder Snake, Dark Fairy, etc. They could have slightly changed names, like Fire Lion, Thunder Anaconda, and Dark Angel. The animation could be something like the spell Burning Rampage or Monster Mash (identical to vampire and sunbird at the start), but even more visually stunning. These new spells could be a great addition to Wizard101, taking experienced players back to their noob days.Does anyone else think this is a good idea?

-Luke Ravenflame
Actually, I like this idea a lot, but instead of keeping the same animation and adding stuff to it, I would allow the animation to follow the same pattern, if you will, as the main spells, but changing their animations to make the fire cat, fairy, snake, etc. to look far superior. But yeah, I totally agree. Awesome idea.

-Daniel RavenSmith

Survivor
Oct 17, 2011
spellcasterluke45 on Jul 19, 2017 wrote:

-Luke Ravenflame
Oh and also, I would make sure to change up the effect that the spell does and instead of level 128, and being the only spell we get for that bracket of 10 levels, we could get it at level 122 or 124, then get another spell at level 128. They also don't have to be shadow-enhanced, rank 11+ anyone?

-Daniel RavenSmith

Historian
Jun 17, 2014