Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't use my gardening badges?!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2014
So I'm a level 73 storm wiz and I just got my expert gardening badge. I even saw it it said "Expert Gardener" badge earned. When I go to my gardening badges, I can't use it. It's just blank and it says 1/1. Can someone help me? DO i need to reinstall the game or something? Is this a glitch?

Survivor
Oct 17, 2011
ninaisawesome4662 on Jul 19, 2017 wrote:
So I'm a level 73 storm wiz and I just got my expert gardening badge. I even saw it it said "Expert Gardener" badge earned. When I go to my gardening badges, I can't use it. It's just blank and it says 1/1. Can someone help me? DO i need to reinstall the game or something? Is this a glitch?
Well, when you click on the badge, it should slightly change color and then when you exit your book, it should appear below your name above your head. I'm not sure if this is what you have already tried, but the same applies to all badges, click on it, then it should appear above your head. You also might have a setting turned off so that you can't see your player name. In that case, go ahead and turn it on so you can see your name.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
I had the same problem, except mine will not even show up. I am a grandmaster gardener, and when I go to the gardening section, I can't see the badge. I know I have it, as I was displaying it before accidentally changing it. I would like to change it back, but it's not in my badges.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
the same is happening to me. Also grandmaster gardener and I cannot use the gardener badge. maybe installing the game again?

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
I'm having the same problem too! Does playing on a Mac have something to do with it? I really want to equip my grandmaster gardener badge :/

-Suri FairyBreeze

Survivor
Jan 28, 2013
I've contacted KI about this situation too. They are looking into the situation I believe, since my ticket is still open and I'm waiting for a reply.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2014
It's ok, they've fixed the problem. I remember my Grandmaster Gardener badge wasn't coming up too. Then I saw in their update that the gardener badges are back!
Rylee GoldLeaf