Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House Plants

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2010
Hi All,

My friend and I had a great idea for plants. We would like to be able to plant some seeds, grow up the plants and then put them on Pause. When in Pause the plants wouldn't grow anymore, or give out rewards, they would just become a part of our house. Also we would not have to care for them, they are like any other piece of furniture in our house once they are in Pause mode. I would love to be able to plant Boon Trees and put them in my Christmas house. Or White Tiger Lilies in my Wysteria house.

Let me know what you'll think,
Miranda Fairytamer

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
You can already do this

it's a spell called Second Spring - when a plant reaches elder, you cast it on the plant and it stays looking good until you decide to harvest it; no needs etc, just for decoration. I use this spell on plants in all my houses. You can train it, but I just buy the tc in the bazaar when they show up. btw, it takes 50 energy points for each cast.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
I think it would be better if we could just buy copies of these plants from the Gardening Moles in the housing section.
I don't want to give up the rewards from my hard work.

Survivor
May 31, 2010
Thank you both. I like the idea of buying copies of the plants, but right now I'm gonna go find the Second Spring spell.