Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitch With Crafting.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2017
So today I finally reached MooShu crafting and so I talked to Toshio who is the recipe vendor and it says that I have to craft 2 "Seal of the Seraphim" but when I walk to my crafting station at my home and I look at my craftable recipes it dosent appear. Can I please get this issue resolved?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Flaw1 on Jun 15, 2017 wrote:
So today I finally reached MooShu crafting and so I talked to Toshio who is the recipe vendor and it says that I have to craft 2 "Seal of the Seraphim" but when I walk to my crafting station at my home and I look at my craftable recipes it dosent appear. Can I please get this issue resolved?
Did you buy the recipe from Toshio? If not, you will need to go back to him and get it. The cost is 900 gold.

Also be sure you are using the right crafting table. For the rings, it will be the equipment station.

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
When giving you the quest, Toshio told you that you would have to buy an equipment crafting table.

"To craft such an item, you will require an equipment crafting station, available at many fine furniture vendors throughout the spiral. Fortunately, Zhi Lan in Mooshu has this in stock."

Did you do that?

If not, then go to any furniture store and buy an Equipment Crafting station, which you will need for all further ring, athame, and gear crafting projects. While you're at it, you might as well buy a Housing Crafting station because an upcoming quest in Dragonspyre will ask you to make bookshelves.

The tables cost $1500 each and can be found in the furniture stores of Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu and Dragonspyre.

Alia Misthaven

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Seal of the Sepahim requires and Equipment Crafting Station, if you are using some other crafting station the recipe will not show. This goes for any crafting recipe, if you go in your book and look at the recipe there is an icon under the timer icon showing which crafting station you need.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Flaw1 on Jun 15, 2017 wrote:
You have to use the Equipment Crafting Station.