Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Headless horseman

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
I have recently taken a look at the pet spell, Headless horseman. First of all it has an amazing animation besides that it's a 4 pip spammable death spell that would be a great addition if it was a crafted spell. I know that death already has a spammable spell which is vampire but this can be a great alternative if added. I hope KI thinks about it!

Kane, Level 88 Archmage Necromancer

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
General Kai on May 31, 2017 wrote:
I have recently taken a look at the pet spell, Headless horseman. First of all it has an amazing animation besides that it's a 4 pip spammable death spell that would be a great addition if it was a crafted spell. I know that death already has a spammable spell which is vampire but this can be a great alternative if added. I hope KI thinks about it!

It must also be a card or spell because I have had henchmen cast it.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011

I agree i really want this spell to be craftable

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I always wanted that spell for my death wizard. Please make it craftable

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
also saw a guy with a leafy bird pet (cant remember what's it's called) but it gave leafstorm..... was a life version of sandstorm.... 4 pips aoe, for life.... being craftable.....

Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
camahawk on Jun 1, 2017 wrote:
also saw a guy with a leafy bird pet (cant remember what's it's called) but it gave leafstorm..... was a life version of sandstorm.... 4 pips aoe, for life.... being craftable.....
Wait so you mean it is craftable? Or you want it to be craftable?

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
General Kai on Jun 1, 2017 wrote:
Wait so you mean it is craftable? Or you want it to be craftable?
want, the only way to get it is by a pet... maybe gear (not too sure) but 4pip aoe for life is something they need, since only other aoe option for majority of the game is fluffy

Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
That's right, life should get a craftable 4 pip aoe because life is probably the only school without a low pip aoe.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
both Horseman and Leafspell would be great to craft - with being able to enchant, that would definitely be worth the effort.
(I get more damage from Deer Knight enchanted, but would love to utilize Horseman because visually it is Awesome).

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
General Kai on Jun 3, 2017 wrote:
That's right, life should get a craftable 4 pip aoe because life is probably the only school without a low pip aoe.
Death doesnt have low pip aoe.... but compared to life.... they need it more

Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
camahawk on Jun 5, 2017 wrote:
Death doesnt have low pip aoe.... but compared to life.... they need it more
Well deer knight is a low pip aoe.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2010

I'd be okay if it became a craftable card, but I would prefer it remain as an item card. The reason being I feel as if I lucked out having the pet that gave it.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
But having it as an Item card means you can only use it once per battle, can't enchant it, and it also means you have to have the pet to be able to use it. Plus don't forget it's a 4 pip spell, it's not meant to be used just once in a battle.