Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life's New shield from polaris

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 11, 2010
I have these shields from a quest polaris as a life wizard but I have no idea how to use them If your a life wizard who received these shield plz inform me how they are used. Thanks

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
paul the wizard on May 28, 2017 wrote:
I have these shields from a quest polaris as a life wizard but I have no idea how to use them If your a life wizard who received these shield plz inform me how they are used. Thanks
What shields?

Explorer
Nov 11, 2010
Jasmine,as a life wizard i received these shields at the Arcanum,one is named Indemity the other aegus.Both are to protect but I have no idea how they are used or to protect me from what.

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
paul the wizard on May 30, 2017 wrote:
Jasmine,as a life wizard i received these shields at the Arcanum,one is named Indemity the other aegus.Both are to protect but I have no idea how they are used or to protect me from what.
Its a card enchantment you place on your shields to protect it from removal, like earthquake, etc.

Alejandro

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
paul the wizard on May 30, 2017 wrote:
These are Sun School spells and behave similarly to Potent Trap or Sharpened Blade. The either prevent your Shield/Blade from being removed (Aegis) or they make it so the enemy can't remove their "Trap/Weakness" so ie. Steal Ward doesn't work and it needs to be cast 2X in order for it to work.

Aegis is for positive stuff like your blades and shields if you think your enemy will earthquake or something
Indemnity is for negative stuff like traps (feint) and weaknesses (prevents enemies from switching traps with you etc.)

See this guide by Duelist101 for more information as well!

Good luck and I hope that explains somethings!

Explorer
Nov 11, 2010
Thanks for all the information to all,my shield will be put to good use I hope this helped other life wizards who had questions about these shields too Paul The Wizard.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
paul the wizard on May 31, 2017 wrote:
Thanks for all the information to all,my shield will be put to good use I hope this helped other life wizards who had questions about these shields too Paul The Wizard.
All wizards can train these spells, not just life.