Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

azteca

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 21, 2011
I am not sure what I am doing wrong but every time I use the parrot monstrology card it keeps telling me that I have the wrong monster type that I did not collect is there a guide to what bosses I should battle or is something wrong cause everything worked just great until I got to Azteca then idk what happened I found a couple mob monsters that will work with the parrot card but that's it and I tried a lot of places before I came here to whine about it

Explorer
Apr 21, 2011
gorman moonweaver on Apr 14, 2017 wrote:
I am not sure what I am doing wrong but every time I use the parrot monstrology card it keeps telling me that I have the wrong monster type that I did not collect is there a guide to what bosses I should battle or is something wrong cause everything worked just great until I got to Azteca then idk what happened I found a couple mob monsters that will work with the parrot card but that's it and I tried a lot of places before I came here to whine about it
I tried it again today for a couple hours and I can not seem to get Azteca bosses to give the xp and after a battle in my monster dome I can not leave I go over to the teleporter and it just spins me around and I stay right there I no this is probably kinda early to ask but is the monster dome gonna give some drops some day cause once I get four malistaire or four old cobb in there the people that help with that battle as well as myself are gonna want some good drops for doing that

Hero
May 07, 2015
are you using the parrot monstrology card on PARROT enemies? if not, the card will not work.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2011
sun girl1122 on Apr 15, 2017 wrote:
are you using the parrot monstrology card on PARROT enemies? if not, the card will not work.
I have the card but I think my problem is I am using it on the wrong monsters I was hoping someone could tell me if there is a list or something that tells us what monsters are the ones that work

Hero
May 07, 2015
gorman moonweaver on Apr 16, 2017 wrote:
I have the card but I think my problem is I am using it on the wrong monsters I was hoping someone could tell me if there is a list or something that tells us what monsters are the ones that work
parrots are considered avians, so try fighting avian creatures. if that doesn't work, I do not know what else to try.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Do not forget there are lots of undead in Azteca, also Duelist has a pretty good guide up from test realm on creatures they extracted by world.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Having started through Azteca to collect creatures, I think some of the birds are actually toucans and not parrots, which is why they are not extractable, idk they do have a different beak type.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
Obsidian Beak will work. They are by the beginning of Mangrove Marsh.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Try the Central Wiki or Duelist101 for lists, a lot of the birds are not in fact parrots.