Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell Card Discarding Issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
This isn't about an "Oops I 'accidentally' discarded the wrong card" and "Oh I've been there and derp discarded a card" kind of issue. When I discard a card, another card next to it is also getting discarded and my finger is not even on the right mouse button.

After I select the card that I want to discard(that gets enlarged as the focus card you're on) I release my finger and it's discarded, but a neighboring card is also getting immediately focused enlarged and then dumped and I no longer have my finger even on the mouse. It happens in such super rapid succession you could miss it if you were to blink. What I'm noticing is that the behavior of our cards, when discarding is that the row shrinks inward together toward the center of your screen as you continue to discard. So, this is causing some really weird wonky reaction that the UI thinks that I'm still discarding cards while my game cursor is moused over a neighboring card that pulls inward under my cursor after a card discard, thus also discarding that card as well.

Everything else about the function of how the cards display and can be chosen is great and smooth and streamlined, but when it comes to discarding cards... I'm so frustrated that I'm getting traumatized about even thinking to discard anything and I am about to give up playing because I just can't play like this it's so constant. I need help figuring out how to get around this or if this might be a bug or? Idk, I need help and suggestions, please.

Gabe Frostheart

Defender
Jan 30, 2014
Hey Gabe.

So I have been having that issue sometimes as well, and this brings back to multiplying cards (if you discard them) and I have lost numerous duels because I discard and don't get back. Sometimes when I discard (specifically) in Dragonspyre it's always getting the neighboring card. Best you can do is keep discards to a minimum until KI fixes it. Hope I helped...

Alexis

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
ThisGirlIsOnFIRE00... on Mar 5, 2017 wrote:
Hey Gabe.

So I have been having that issue sometimes as well, and this brings back to multiplying cards (if you discard them) and I have lost numerous duels because I discard and don't get back. Sometimes when I discard (specifically) in Dragonspyre it's always getting the neighboring card. Best you can do is keep discards to a minimum until KI fixes it. Hope I helped...

Alexis
Ok, thanks for the reply :)