Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 3-3-17

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 25, 2011
I see the wizard city library popping up everywhere in this thread it's a really good idea!

Pretty sure it's in Ambrose's budget

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 90+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Khrysalis, Join me!)

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
So locations for new Key bosses. My thought is put them in worlds that do not have them.

Wooden Key bosses
Wysteria and Grizleheim

Stone Key bosses
Dragonspyre, Celestia, and Zafaria

Gold Key bosses
Khrysalis and Mirage

A key boss room in the Arcanum would be nice

Also, add key bosses to the Team Kiosk outside the bazaar for all the bosses. The reason is that sometimes it is difficult to get people to fight the key bosses.

The two I find the hardest to get anyone to fight with you is the one in Upper Halls of Darkmoor because Bunferatu is hard to defeat because of his cheats and almost no party wants to bother to fight him. Also the boss Takanobu the Masterless and his minions in the Caves of Solitude in Mooshu is difficult to beat without a team and not many people want to do this boss. With all the cheats you almost can not defeat him without a full party. As a level 120 balance wizard I normally can solo lower level key rooms but this one is impossible.

Finally just an idea but sell pack of keys in the Crown shop. Sometimes it is hard to get key drops if you want to fight a key boss. So my idea is to sell the keys in a pack where you get 6 keys per pack with pricing around 1000 crown. Make the packs similar to reagents packs with a wooden, stone and gold pack.

Just some ideas on where to put the new key bosses and slight changes to the current system.

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
Maybe a golden/stone key boss at the door near the guard dogs in tartarus or perhaps in wizard city library, down the halls where a wooden key boss can be.

Alejandro

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
No, I would rather not find an enemy lurking somewhere pleasant. I like to take a break in those places as a way to get away from the battling. I don't want to be in shopping or relaxing mode only to have something nasty leap out. That's too much real life for me.

I would like to get away from the street mode but still have a way to get around it. I see you are doing some of that with Aquila in its deserts. How about a huge desert we can go through and never know when we might get into a battle. Right now it is pretty consistent with enemies wandering and we stay on the sidewalk or something similar.
But it would have to be clear we are entering a danger zone before we go into it. I don't want to be tense while walking around in the game.

So I'm thinking of somewhere new. I don't want peaceful zones turned into something like a mine zone.

The area of Wysteria that is kind of a rounded garden is strangely empty though. And not very good to relax in. Maybe use that if you have to.

Survivor
May 28, 2013
I know its late but, I think a tri level key room in wizard city would be cool you know for the free to play peeps. but you need to make more key drops

Survivor
Nov 08, 2016
I would put one anywhere in Mirage, but it would be awesome if the boss was Ra. At the end of the first Krokotopia Ra instance, he states that him and the wizard will cross paths again, so it would be awesome if we were actually able to fight him again.

-Carlos

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
I apologize for the late response (No pun intended towards the actual time this was posted), but I've always wanted to see the inside of Wizard City's Library. I'd love to either finally open the door on the top floor, or walk through the halls (Of the restricted section? Cuz we can't go in there now) of the library. One of the many things I love about Wysteria/Pigswicke is their library, both the main area and the archives/dungeon. I would love to see a skeleton key boss that required us to venture into the depths of the Library much like we had to do in Wysteria/Pigswicke

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I like the idea posted by those who said the side halls in Wizard City Library have always been intriguing. What's back there?

Administrator
Wonderful ideas, folks! We'll keep this in mind for future explorations into the Spiral.

Swven - intriguing idea about a team up kiosk for skeleton keys. I'll ask that our Programming Wizards look into that!

A new topic shall be posted shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea