Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

King Artorius Balance Spell?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Hello,

I'm a lvl 86 Balance wizard and I was wondering when the quest for the King Artorius balance spell comes? I was told that you get it as a quest from Headmaster Ambrose at lvl 85, but I never even got that. Is there a specific place or quest I should be searching for it it?

~Kayla Griffin Lvl 86 - Azteca
(( Pleas forgive me if this isn't in the correct area. Wasn't sure where to place this topic. ))

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
You get it at the beginning of Khrysalis.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
DiamondAngel1234 on Feb 27, 2017 wrote:
Hello,

I'm a lvl 86 Balance wizard and I was wondering when the quest for the King Artorius balance spell comes? I was told that you get it as a quest from Headmaster Ambrose at lvl 85, but I never even got that. Is there a specific place or quest I should be searching for it it?

(( Pleas forgive me if this isn't in the correct area. Wasn't sure where to place this topic. ))
After you complete Azteca, then you will get it. Level 85 is required but some may be higher level before actually doing so. Especially if you do all side quests, excluding the optional dungeons.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Hello,

No worries, this is a good area to post it.

You do get it when you finish Azteca through the main storyline quest so no need to worry about missing out! Good Luck!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander Main
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 85+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)

Defender
Dec 25, 2010

Thanks everyone Very helpful

Kayla Griffin Lvl 86

(I Love Balance)

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
Hello,

An aside about this spell:

Because it places a charm on you when you cast it, this will actually trigger auras such as Empowerment and Adapt. A wizard with full Power Pips and Adapt running could cast this spell three rounds in a row. Any single enemy or ally spell triggering the aura would make it possible to cast it four times in a row.

(Savage Paw will similarly trigger Empowerment, making it somewhat spammable, especially with unwitting enemies helping you gain pips.)