Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Increase Amulet Drop Rates for Morganthe?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 08, 2016
My friend and I have been farming for Shadow Queen's Grace for about the hundredth time now, and we are both very discouraged players at this point. We keep getting the other schools' amulets over and over again, so I was wondering if there is any chance of increasing the drop rates for Morganthe or maybe changing the drops to school-specific even for a limited time?

Explorer
Jun 27, 2014
Sadly this is much the same for anywhere I farm drop rates on the whole seem to be ridiculous. Getting off school stuff is way too prevalent and rather pointless especially if its only equipable by the other school. I really wish Ki would take more time in tailoring drop rates and the gear you acquire so you dont get so frustrated and just rage quit. Although any farmable gear should take time it should not be expected that you could in theory farm the same dungeon for 4 years every day and never acquire the item(s) you are looking for which as it stands is entirely possible.

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
I got my amulet on the first try. Either I'm very lucky or the drop rate varies from player to player.