Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Doubling Up Accounts

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2011
I know KI dont let us log in on the same account for security reasons but i think there should be a parental option if you are over 18 (like open chat) so we can log in twice on one account. this would help soo much so i can be on my death and help with my ice without creating a new wiz on a different account and having to buy a new membership. of course it wouldn't work if i tried to log on with my death twice but any other characters would work.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Nope. Just no.

It would help a lot I agree, but it just doesn't make sense.

So for example I log in twice and play on the same wizard. Does that make sense? I know you mentioned it and that's why this shouldn't happen.

And take it this way, 1 account. 2 players.
Maybe not literally 2 players but you get it right?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
RYAN DEATHSTORM on Feb 12, 2017 wrote:
I know KI dont let us log in on the same account for security reasons but i think there should be a parental option if you are over 18 (like open chat) so we can log in twice on one account. this would help soo much so i can be on my death and help with my ice without creating a new wiz on a different account and having to buy a new membership. of course it wouldn't work if i tried to log on with my death twice but any other characters would work.
There is absolutely no way this can be done. The minute you tried to log in a second time on the same account the first one it going to get closed and it will get flagged and possibly suspended until KI figures out what had happened. There are no accounts of any kind that you can log into twice on the same account.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2012