Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Prism Spell

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 14, 2015
Okay so just like there is a fuel spell and a trap spell and mass prism i think there should be multi-prism. In this case it would be like fuel except for prism, except every school would get it, although it would cost 3 pips i'd say, and yes i know, you pvp people are going to complain but that's why it's 3 pips. They'll have to at least take 2 turns to get those pips back and in that time you can shield over the prisms.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
not really, 6 power pips, all it takes, for snow angel to directly follow prism fuel

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Ryan DayBreaker on Feb 9, 2017 wrote:
Okay so just like there is a fuel spell and a trap spell and mass prism i think there should be multi-prism. In this case it would be like fuel except for prism, except every school would get it, although it would cost 3 pips i'd say, and yes i know, you pvp people are going to complain but that's why it's 3 pips. They'll have to at least take 2 turns to get those pips back and in that time you can shield over the prisms.
You are also forgetting that Balance has NO prisms.

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
DragonLady1818 on Feb 10, 2017 wrote:
You are also forgetting that Balance has NO prisms.
well then if balance doesn't have one then maybe they could make one, it doesn't necessarily matter if balance doesn't have prisms, just leave balance out, obviously no need to make a new modification for a school that doesn't have a need for it

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
what would be easier than that, would be a prism blade. This is something that has been talked about, but not often, on these forums. It would convert the whole entire spell to your school's opposite. So, if you did a fire dragon, it would convert the spell's damage to ice. It would follow the normal stacking method if first on/last used, and it SHOULD come with a decent pip cost (3 pips would be fine by me for what it does). If this were to happen, something that COULD be done, is that the prism blades would convert from ANY school's attack to a specific school. So, for example, you could use a prism blade to convert from fire to myth, or from balance to death, etc etc etc. This way, you'd only need 7 new spells, and they should ALL cost 1 training point.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
I think this an alright idea, but what I really wanna see is a balance prism.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Ryan DayBreaker on Feb 11, 2017 wrote:
well then if balance doesn't have one then maybe they could make one, it doesn't necessarily matter if balance doesn't have prisms, just leave balance out, obviously no need to make a new modification for a school that doesn't have a need for it
Obviously you have not created or ran a balance wizard. Balance is of all schools but seems to never get something in the way of a prism that would help when going up against balance enemies.

How about a prism for balance that could convert from balance to any other school?

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Travis T on Feb 11, 2017 wrote:
I think this an alright idea, but what I really wanna see is a balance prism.
Nice idea but where will balance convert to? All the other schools has it's opposite; Storm to Myth, Fire to Ice, Life to Death. I'm curious; Balance to ?

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Nice idea. I'd actually like to see something like this.

But Balance doesn't have a prism. But if it did, what school would it convert to?
So basicly this idea wont work for Balance.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Mirajane7887 on Feb 12, 2017 wrote:

But Balance doesn't have a prism. But if it did, what school would it convert to?
I outlined a way it could work for any school on my previous post

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
DragonLady1818 on Feb 12, 2017 wrote:
Obviously you have not created or ran a balance wizard. Balance is of all schools but seems to never get something in the way of a prism that would help when going up against balance enemies.

How about a prism for balance that could convert from balance to any other school?
I actually love playing balance, although what would you transfer balance to? shadow? the opposite of shadow is light, there is no opposite to balance unless they make a chaos school, also there are plenty of ways around balance enemies, take the challenge for what it is, otherwise pla a different school due to some "minor difficulty"

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
Mirajane7887 on Feb 12, 2017 wrote:

There's a reason balance doesn't have a prism. They DO NOT need one, any actual balance player that loves playing balance will tell you, it's difficult but there's no need for one.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Ryan DayBreaker on Feb 13, 2017 wrote:
I actually love playing balance, although what would you transfer balance to? shadow? the opposite of shadow is light, there is no opposite to balance unless they make a chaos school, also there are plenty of ways around balance enemies, take the challenge for what it is, otherwise pla a different school due to some "minor difficulty"
If you had actually read my post, I stated that Balance could convert to any other school. It could be for an Elemental or Spirit. Yes I am aware of Balance having a couple of spells that can be any of the elementals when it is cast. I actually have a Balance on both of my accounts.

Please don't start this kind of discussion.
"""otherwise pla a different school due to some "minor difficulty"""

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
The only type of Balance convert I would support is a convert that changes Balance damage to another type of damage that does not have specific buffs/debuffs. Thus a balance school to astral convert is perfectly acceptable but a balance school to elemental/spiritual convert is not.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
White Prism. Balance 0pip (mass is 1pip)

what ever is the inflicting attack will be swapped to to the rivaling school, if a balance spell hits the white prism, it converts to your second highest damage value, if 2+ more values are equal it will randomly choose between the 2+

Prism- a way to convert light.... white light... covers all waves of light....... i just discovered light magic XD

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
camahawk on Feb 14, 2017 wrote:
White Prism. Balance 0pip (mass is 1pip)

what ever is the inflicting attack will be swapped to to the rivaling school, if a balance spell hits the white prism, it converts to your second highest damage value, if 2+ more values are equal it will randomly choose between the 2+

Prism- a way to convert light.... white light... covers all waves of light....... i just discovered light magic XD
GG man, GG, love the idea there,