Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help with Jabberwock

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2008
Hey guys, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't desperate, as I enjoy encountering a tough battle that requires strategy. However, I have been stuck on this boss for two days now. Players I get using Team Up just don't listen to strategy and when they die they for some reason don't realize they can teleport back (or they just give up), or they don't have the correct spells or refuse to use them (Quench), or they spend pips trapping on the wrong turn etc. I just can't seem to find a capable group to get past this boss.

tl/dr: I need a high level wizard to carry me through this fight or someone who is capable of following a strategy, I'll be checking this post frequently til about 3pm pst if anyone can help me please!

Survivor
Nov 30, 2008
I finally managed to beat this boss today, didn't realize it was going to take 8 hours for a moderator to approve this post, definitely wont be using this forum if I need a question answered quickly.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Lordess03 on Jan 10, 2017 wrote:
I finally managed to beat this boss today, didn't realize it was going to take 8 hours for a moderator to approve this post, definitely wont be using this forum if I need a question answered quickly.
I would suggest you create a free account on wizard101central.com

That site is an approved fan site for the game and all kinds of friends and info can be found there.

You will find and get help much faster and only post here when you find a problem with your game or you see a topic you would like to contribute to.