Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Meretz

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 10, 2012
So I was incredibly excited when I heard about Meretz letting you earn crowns through... exercising, I believe? I put off getting the app for a while though, and the other day when I went to download it, it said it wasn't compatible with my device. My phone is brand new, and updated very recently, so... ??

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
Soul330 on Jan 5, 2017 wrote:
So I was incredibly excited when I heard about Meretz letting you earn crowns through... exercising, I believe? I put off getting the app for a while though, and the other day when I went to download it, it said it wasn't compatible with my device. My phone is brand new, and updated very recently, so... ??
You need to have a compatible smartphone to use the app. Just because your phone is brand new and is completely updated, doesn't mean it's compatible.

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Hmm that's odd. If you've checked the app requirements in the app store that your phone uses, and it still isn't working, I would try contacting Meretz support. Downloading the app itself wouldn't be something KingsIsle could help with (I don't think).

~Vanessa Mythdust