Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Won't Allow Me Into Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2013
So, I've finished Grizzlehiem 2 years ago, and I was pretty excited as a lvl 40 to enter Wintertusk. I have finished the "Blood Brother" quest as well. Strangely, I wasn't able to talk to Ambrose and unlock Wintertusk. I'm now more than double that level, and I still haven't gotten the little icon message. I really need to go there as I have some spells I need to learn from there. Please help!

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
Perhaps you have right clicked the icon on accident? I'd suggest going to the Commons and seeing if Merle Ambrose has the quest you need.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
If Merle has no quest try going to Grizzleheim and using quest finder. If this does not help, maybe contact support and they can point you in the right direction.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Talk to Merle Ambrose, He'll send you back to Grizzleheim to talk to Valgard Goldenblade.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2013
I have checked with Ambrose and nothing. I have checked with Baldur Goldpaws, and I still got the same message when I first started the game. I sometimes still keep getting the oversight thing from Mr. Lincoln, but no quest. Why?

Survivor
Jul 27, 2013
Wait, never mind. I found the quest I had to do. It turns out that I forgot a little part of the storyline quest and ignored for all this time. Sorry for bothering you guys.

Now I'm ready to learn my new spells!