Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This Pet's Will has not gone up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
Hi. I'm working on a Storm Evil Snowman Pet. I thought it would be fun to have a decent one for Wintertime. I have hatched it from First generation 4 times so far, with the same storm pet with good stats. It is going as expected, except the Snowman's Will stat numbers, have not moved up at all so far. It started at 165 Will and that's still where it is at. I have used the same pet all 4 times to hatch it with. The Will stat of the pet being used is 241. I have never had any pet's base stat not move up after 4 hatches. All of the other stats have moved up exactly the way i expected, except the will stat. Why would that happen? Is something wrong, or will it move up if i keep hatching it? I have a stubborn mana talent, that is still showing up after 4 hatches, so i need to continue hatching a lot more anyways. The pet is not close on the stat numbers to where i want to get it. I am hoping someone will say, " Yes the Will stat number will go up " Please advise. Thank you

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Maybe one of the pets you're hatching with has a very low Will stat, and that's keeping it down at 165.