Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crit/Block at 120: A slight fix & justice to pets

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 02, 2015
Was starting another topic about the reduction in block and critical with mirage out and no gear to really aid in balancing it and ended with this thought that I wanted to bounce off of the pvpers.

KI could boost what block and critical pet talents actually give. Like assailant talents giving 60 rather than 30. Defender gives 55 rather than like 28. Honestly, this would only be fair after making a lot of players pets worthless since the update where they changed how critical works.

I think that I would feel slightly less betrayed from that change if they threw us a little bit of a bone.

What do you guys think? I think it might inject some faith back into the pvp community without completely reverting back, but not adding anything game shattering.

Frankly, it would make critical and block talents worth considering again. Right now, they are about as useful as selfish talents.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
I think that's actually a really great idea. I still don't quite agree with they about nerfing critical and block