Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Arrow Direction Getting Stuck Forward

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Hello, So I've had this problem every now and again for a long time now and I'm not sure if you're aware of it, so I guess I'll put it out here.

Ocassionally, my quest arrow will get bugged in that it always points directly forward. While in this position it will adjust the number of steps correctly, however it does not change direction and seems to be locked. It's not too big of an issue, except when it happens to someone that doesn't realize this is a problem so they keep heading straight and it's not always the right direction. It doesn't happen often, but hopefully it can be fixed!

Thanks!

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
The only solution I have found is returning to the character selection screen and clicking play again.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
GrandDragon16123 on Dec 12, 2016 wrote:
The only solution I have found is returning to the character selection screen and clicking play again.
Yep, that works ... and I just had to do it the day before yesterday.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
GrandDragon16123 on Dec 12, 2016 wrote:
Yeah that's how to do it unless it gets stuck again, then you need to restart your game.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Seems you aren't the only one suffering from this problem.