Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why still no +10 spear spell for Balance

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
I get the reason for no balance prism and have explained that during fights sometimes. I love the balance school I have a couple of amulets to allow me to use other school spells which help when I have to fight a balance boss but having a spear spell would be nice to have as an option .

Mastery amulets are nice and I have ones for life, fire and a couple of the newer ones for death and storm. Got all of them as drops so again thank for putting those into the game. Right now I have a life amulet setup to act as a life wizard when I have too in team play. This is really nice when I am playing with a group that does a lot of damage like storm wizards can but we do not have a life wizard around to keep us alive. I had a fire setup before but since you offered the free training point buy back just before the mirage release I took advantage of that. So now am debating if I should load up on fire spells like I had or go with the storm school spells now that I have a storm mastery amulet of sorts. Still working on that.

My biggest disappointment is still this. There are +10 spear spells for all schools except balance. I was hoping with the new update that this oversight would have been corrected. There was an oversite for Life wizards last update that was corrected. They were given the Devotion star school spell in the Azteca.

But balance still does not have a +10 spear spell for balance. There is a +10 Balance spear in the Dragonspear Treasure Card but still not given as a spear spell available from Enya Firemoon. Just the elemental and spirit spears that Balance wizards can use to help out parties and a couple of our own spells such as nested fury, spectral blast, hydra, and chimera. However, about the only spell, I keep in my deck anymore is the nested fury spell. So it would be nice to have a spear spell so I can use it against a balance boss and use my school's more powerful spells such as sabertooth or Judgement. Yes, some of the balance pets give you a spear spell or and there is the treasure card available for the dragonspear. But balance still has no +10 balance spear spell like the other schools have. It would be nice and I would like to find out what the reason behind not having it is

Thanks for your time in considering this. In the game, my no longer maxed out balance wizard is Valerian who just loves to use Ra whenever He can. Thanks for the mirage update also.

Defender
Aug 25, 2014
With how Mirage is designed, we really need this for balance. The TC is too hard to come by. It would only be fair. It could be designed to work just for balance damage instead of being for all schools like the blades are. That would prevent the stacking if that is the concern over making one is.