Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Next world Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Many of us are constantly wondering ALREADY what will happen after mirage. I don't want to spoil so this will contain none of the story line from test realm mirage!

I think that for each school has their own area that they get to quest in. If you have seen The Awesome sauces theory on empyrea, we can predict it will be a bunch of islands in the sky. I think there should be a specific island to each school and make it so only that school can visit it and quest there. It will make each school more exclusive and fun to meet other school related wizards.

Comment below any ideas that might satisfy you

Dylan LegendSmith
Fallon Starbreaker
Blaze StormGem

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I would like to see more variety of creatures to fight instead of the sames ones over and over again,

More dungeons like Big Ben, "Swimming with Stars", Elephant tower including caves, castles and towers to explore not only in the next world but through out the spiral.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2015
How about a Northern Canadian or Alaskan themed world, with eskimos, mountains, igloos, seals, and a lot more? When Polaris came out, I thought it was cool to see a Russian inspired world, so I bet that my suggestions could be good as well.

Or even maybe perhaps a nature-themed world, once full of lush and beautiful forests, that had an endless winter bestowed upon it? A possible name could even be Natronamus.