Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please Make Rank 7 and 8 Snacks Auctionable

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 13, 2011
I would like to make a bit of extra gold for the rank 7 and 8 snacks. They are useless to me and annoying to look at. They aren't even mega snacks. I wish I could sell them.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
I don't really see the purpose of no auction snacks. Maybe it's to encourage more players to spend Crowns on packs but I don't think that really affects much. I'm definitely in support of all snacks rank 7 and down being auctionable at the least.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
Put them in your bank. You will never have to look at them again!

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
Rank 8 snacks are considered mega snacks, but yes I would like to be able to auction rank 7 and 8 snacks

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
jordan night blood on Dec 1, 2016 wrote:
Rank 8 snacks are considered mega snacks, but yes I would like to be able to auction rank 7 and 8 snacks
I do not consider rank 7 and 8 mega. They give small amounts of XP. I hardly even consider 40 XP snacks. The 45 and 50 ones feel more like it.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
SAR28 on Dec 1, 2016 wrote:
I do not consider rank 7 and 8 mega. They give small amounts of XP. I hardly even consider 40 XP snacks. The 45 and 50 ones feel more like it.
Rank 8s are Megas rank 7 is not

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
Duncan SpiritWard on Nov 29, 2016 wrote:
I would like to make a bit of extra gold for the rank 7 and 8 snacks. They are useless to me and annoying to look at. They aren't even mega snacks. I wish I could sell them.
besides you can auction rank 7 snacks, it's the rank 8s you can't auction cause they are mega snacks

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Nothing is stopping you from selling them. No Auction just stops it from being bought and sold in the Bazaar. You can sell them to a vendor.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
jordan night blood on Dec 2, 2016 wrote:
besides you can auction rank 7 snacks, it's the rank 8s you can't auction cause they are mega snacks
There's still many rank 7 snacks that you can't auction. If I recall correctly, not even the rank 4 snack Peanut Buttercups can be auctioned.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
jordan night blood on Dec 2, 2016 wrote:
Rank 8s are Megas rank 7 is not
You know reading that I realised how rude that sounded, I do apologise if you read this. But I will reiterate, rank 8s are considered megas by the game. But I hope I didn't come off quite so rude

Defender
Feb 13, 2011
jordan night blood on Dec 3, 2016 wrote:
You know reading that I realised how rude that sounded, I do apologise if you read this. But I will reiterate, rank 8s are considered megas by the game. But I hope I didn't come off quite so rude
No offense taken. You were not being rude, do not worry about it. And by my opinion, you don't have to agree with it, I do not consider rank 8 snacks mega because they are less than 40 XP.