Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Test Realm Elixir

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
THIS IDEA IS FOR TEST REALM ONLY!!!

There should be an Elixir in Test Realm Crown Shop for an extremely cheap price (Because it's Test Realm Crowns) that instantly levels a single Wizard up to 10 levels below the current Test Realm Level Cap(Thus with the new world Mirage Wizards who use this potion would be level 110). Much like the current Level 50 Elixir (but without the restrictions for needing having at least another Wizard whose Level needs to be 50+ for example), while completing a worlds of the main questline and obtained Spells from those level except the newest world and the newest Spells of course. They should be given level appropriate gears to allow them to start the new world. Thus allowing players who may not have a Wizard High enough level or completed the prerequired quest to try out and help test the newest world added to Test Realm. While also allowing players to test out the different aspect of the test realm (especially the new world) with different wizards of other school without needing to have one at Live Realm that meets the requirements.

What do you think about this idea? Do you think it would be helpful?or

~AngelPixieDust

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
I think for the Test Realm whatever wizard you go on should automatically be capped at new level for the same reason. The Test realm is for players that are either members or purchased crowns recently, so it should have some sort of way to allow us to check out the new worlds and test for bugs too, not just the gamers who have either known of the game much longer than others or had more time to play and therefore level up.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
mittensk on Nov 14, 2016 wrote:
I think for the Test Realm whatever wizard you go on should automatically be capped at new level for the same reason. The Test realm is for players that are either members or purchased crowns recently, so it should have some sort of way to allow us to check out the new worlds and test for bugs too, not just the gamers who have either known of the game much longer than others or had more time to play and therefore level up.
It really makes no sense to do this. A wizard that has only played through early worlds just doesn't have the experience to test the higher level worlds. Test realm isn't always just high level worlds though. This one happens to mostly be that though. I wouldn't be opposed to allowing people who have made it to Polaris for example to skip ahead one world for testing purposes. But allowing all players to suddenly have max level wizards for open play of the new world would just overwhelm test servers with players incapable of providing useful feedback.

Explorer
Jan 27, 2013
Getting to new worlds require experience, and it would completely ruin your quality of play once you return to live realm. This wouldn't be a good idea, because People have spent a ton of time and worked to beat the new worlds. If a level 10 with a membership leveled up over a hundred levels to play something others have struggled for years to get to, it's not even remotely fair towards the other players.

Explorer
Jun 17, 2011
I don't know what you guys are talking about but I love this idea.

The whole idea of test is to test new things.

How are you going to be able to test a new world if you are not there yet?

This should be added when Emperia comes out in 2017.