Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cool Ranch In Wizard101!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2013
I absolutely loved the Western-themed world of Cool Ranch in Pirate101, and I would love to see it in this game, whether it would be another side world (finally) or part of the main storyline. Maybe it could introduce something like engineering magic or a new kind of crafting. The bison, chickens, frogs, salamanders and more would be a wonderful addition to Wizard101's memorable cast of colorful characters. It would be very interesting to meet the group of famous gunslingers The Magnificent Seven from Pirate101, and there could be small nods to what happened in that game, similar to the way the guy in Tartarus says, "Hail, pirate!".
The overall Native American/Western theme, the amazing soundtrack of the world, the great characters and places, and the vast amount of possible story that could be used is in my opinion too good to pass up. I strongly recommend that Kingsisle should consider putting such an epic world into an already epic game.
What are your thoughts on this? Do you also think highly of Cool Ranch and think it would work well in Wizard101, or have ideas about it that I have overlooked?Discuss!
-Duncan Stormblade, 110 Myth
-PADRIC Stormcaller, 68 Storm

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
Absolutely, along with Valencia (mostly part 2) these are my favorite pirate worlds! Although (in my opinion) we won't see this world anytime soon, if it is to come it all, I'd love to see Cool Ranch. However, would it be after or before Pirate time? If it is before would it be back when all magnificent seven lived? Or it be after Timmy joins? Either way, I'd love to see this world!

Alexander Dragondreamer 110
Alexander Stormdreamer 76