Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

7 sins need feedback on this.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
ok so I been having this ideal for awhile

what I want feedback on is just if you think it should be some other sin and what it powers will be I going add some more to this post next power just tell me what you think

so just like wizard101 it be free roam kind of game you can pick when you wanna do the quest but here the fun part you be able to chose good or evil depending on what you do during the game and there be a good or evil bar and depending on what you pick your side to be would depend on what the end of the story would be also you get a boost from what side you pick good would be like a healing benefit and evil would be like a power benefit

there be 7 schools I going list them below

1 greed
teacher is selfish and basically hates giving its time to you also it looks like a pile of mush only reason it took you as a student is because it thinks you can make it more money
color gold
this class basically is a cheater class you uses tricks to win the battle and change the field to your advantage the only problem up close combat you lack in and are easier to see threw your lies

lust
teacher is vary self involved only cares about finding a man for herself but she agrees to teach you because you pretend to know how to get anybody you want tricking her into helping you
color red
this class basically you use others to do you dirty work tricking others to do your fighting for you your able to summon army's you weakness is your strong when your army is around but weak alone.

anger
teacher is vary mean hates everything on the planet and even hates you but your just to stubborn to get lost so he decided to teach you about all the things to hate in the world
color red
this class is all about get ramp up and getting more powerful this one is the most powerful in the game but the weakness is that they have low health and are close combat fighters don't really do distance.

pride
teacher never will say when he wrong and pertends to be higher then he really is he see you and even know he rather be doing a thousand things he has to much
pride to turn away a student
color blue
they make sure there strong never back down from a challenge they are able to withstand incurable amounts of damage but there weakness is they are not able to give a lot of damage

that's just a few but you get were I going each class would be base off the sins now the storyline would be you died a hero but you ended up trap in the underworld living someone elses sin because of a mix up now your going to fight your away out and get to the gods and figure out who sent you here and make them pay for it

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I'm confused.

Are you trying to relate the 7 schools to seven sins? if so color-coding may have helped your case, but I don't think they'd match up exactly.

Are you trying to create 7 new schools? If so: realize that Life, Death and Myth focus on the internal aspect of things while Fire, Ice and Storm are the elements. This means that your new schools would be composed of elements of the Life Death and Myth schools as each are internal as would these sins be. Furthermore, I don't think that modeling schools of thought/magic after sins is really the best thing to do, especially for a children's game. 7 Saintly qualitites would go better.

In closing, I'm still confused by your idea, but if it's how I understand it, then I don't really like it. Sorry.

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
exp613 on Sep 15, 2016 wrote:
I'm confused.

Are you trying to relate the 7 schools to seven sins? if so color-coding may have helped your case, but I don't think they'd match up exactly.

Are you trying to create 7 new schools? If so: realize that Life, Death and Myth focus on the internal aspect of things while Fire, Ice and Storm are the elements. This means that your new schools would be composed of elements of the Life Death and Myth schools as each are internal as would these sins be. Furthermore, I don't think that modeling schools of thought/magic after sins is really the best thing to do, especially for a children's game. 7 Saintly qualitites would go better.

In closing, I'm still confused by your idea, but if it's how I understand it, then I don't really like it. Sorry.
I think he is proposing a new game? Either way I don't like it either, sorry.