Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Forest Lord spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 12, 2012
Ive noticed a lot of new forest lord spells popping up like frost lord, lord of blazes, lord of atonement and the lord of death. but there isnt a myth one :( please make a myth forest lord, also maybe all these lord spells could be craft-able. It would be so cool too have a forest lord type spell.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
There is one already. The Myth Tendril of Aphrodite II casts it.

Survivor
Nov 12, 2012
seethe42 on Sep 10, 2016 wrote:
oh. but wouldn't it be cool too craft your own forest lord spell?

Survivor
Nov 12, 2012
seethe42 on Sep 10, 2016 wrote:
ya but thats only for myth tendril. i meant like have one as an item card. because you cant even see the card picture or how much it does on the myth tendril. also i cant find any videos of it too see how it looks.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
camjam77 on Sep 11, 2016 wrote:
ya but thats only for myth tendril. i meant like have one as an item card. because you cant even see the card picture or how much it does on the myth tendril. also i cant find any videos of it too see how it looks.
There could be one and it's just not been found yet. People go on all the time about there being hybrid pets no one has found yet. Maybe there's a hybrid pet for a myth yeti that gives the myth forest lord. I'm currently hatching balance pets with the life yeti to find a balance yeti hybrid. This may even work out for the fire forest lord and even a storm one if it exists.Give it a shot and you might get what you want.
Update: I looked in the wizard101 data on my computer and can confirm that a storm forest lord exists. I found it in the TreasureCards-WorldData.wad using the lookup feature on a text editor. I'm curious where we can find it now

Survivor
Nov 12, 2012
tyrant405 on Sep 12, 2016 wrote:
There could be one and it's just not been found yet. People go on all the time about there being hybrid pets no one has found yet. Maybe there's a hybrid pet for a myth yeti that gives the myth forest lord. I'm currently hatching balance pets with the life yeti to find a balance yeti hybrid. This may even work out for the fire forest lord and even a storm one if it exists.Give it a shot and you might get what you want.
Update: I looked in the wizard101 data on my computer and can confirm that a storm forest lord exists. I found it in the TreasureCards-WorldData.wad using the lookup feature on a text editor. I'm curious where we can find it now
yo best of luck finding that storm forest lord :D

Survivor
Nov 12, 2012
tyrant405 on Sep 12, 2016 wrote:
i have an ice yeti do you think it will work with that?

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
camjam77 on Sep 16, 2016 wrote:
i have an ice yeti do you think it will work with that?
It's as likely as the life yeti I believe. I'm pretty sure it has to involve a yeti since you get the death yeti from hatching yetis. The tricky part is finding what the other pet is that makes the hybrid. Can't wait until the next test realm opens so that I can test this out quicker.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I 'd love to have a myth lord spell for an item card. Pets may help but it only gives 1 or 2 cards. I rather have 4-6 in my deck. By the time i get to Celestia, I carry a full deck 50 cards so that way I have plenty of cards to choose from without run out in big battles. What are the odds of I card popping up when you need it in a 50 card deck. I guess I can take a smaller deck and use faints. I don't like to use faint unless I have to. That would make battles to easy for me

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Patrick Ravenbane on Oct 7, 2016 wrote:
I 'd love to have a myth lord spell for an item card. Pets may help but it only gives 1 or 2 cards. I rather have 4-6 in my deck. By the time i get to Celestia, I carry a full deck 50 cards so that way I have plenty of cards to choose from without run out in big battles. What are the odds of I card popping up when you need it in a 50 card deck. I guess I can take a smaller deck and use faints. I don't like to use faint unless I have to. That would make battles to easy for me
1 a full deck is 64 cards not 50
2 trust me as you get higher you want smaller decks, you dont want to be hunting for 1 attack while discarding 63 cards then realized you got rid of a reshuffle when it doesnt kill.... going to use my ice wizard, 4 blizzards, 4 colossals, 1 sleetstorm, 2 satyr, 6 wand hits, and 2/3 reshuffles... great for practically every fight, especially since if i critical with one, with sleetstorm i do 2k and i can do that 4 times back to back..... less is more

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
camahawk on Oct 7, 2016 wrote:
1 a full deck is 64 cards not 50
2 trust me as you get higher you want smaller decks, you dont want to be hunting for 1 attack while discarding 63 cards then realized you got rid of a reshuffle when it doesnt kill.... going to use my ice wizard, 4 blizzards, 4 colossals, 1 sleetstorm, 2 satyr, 6 wand hits, and 2/3 reshuffles... great for practically every fight, especially since if i critical with one, with sleetstorm i do 2k and i can do that 4 times back to back..... less is more
Thanks for your suggestion. I know there's a deck of 64 but that's not what I mean about a full deck. I'm talking about my deck size filled with cards which makes me feel more comfortable in battles. I always like extra cards in my deck just in cast the battle gets longer by someone joining and brings in more creatures then flees. I carry several blades, elemental or spirit blades, shields, traps, Multi attack and single attack spells, a few heals with empty spaces for odd and end spells along with a couple of reshuffles in tc deck. but that will cost me 3 regular pips to cast. I tried a smaller deck the first year I playing and it didn't work out. I end up asking for help often in battles even when I had cards left. Then I changed my strategy by using a full deck which really helped me a lot. Now I rarely asked for help while I took 6 of my wizards through Polaris with 2 decks; 1 for farming and the other for boss battles.