Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wiz Not Working after Flash Player Update

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Anyone else had this problem.............. Recently, my Desktop (running Windows 7) needed to update Flash Player. So when I did, I couldn't log in to Wizards. It kept telling me I needed to reinstall Wizards, So I did.. That didn't fix it.. So, I recovered the PC back to an earlier date which was 2 days before the Flash Update and it worked fine after that.. Last night (9/06/16), My G/F tells me she can't log in to Wizards.. (this was before the "Crash"). I asked her if she had done anything differently to her Laptop and she said No, other than Flash Player Updating... So, I did the same to Her Laptop (Recovered to an earlier date) and Wizards works fine again.. So, Anyone else had this issue after updating their Flash Player or is it just us?.. If this is something like an Incompatibility issue with Flash Player & Wizard101's Game Engine, Why hasn't it been fixed yet?

I have seen other posts on Facebook Wizard101 Groups with other people experiencing the same issues.. Some have the problem after Flash Updates OR after they Update Windows in Windows 10.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I have the most up to date FP installed and it works just fine here on win7