Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New to Azteca!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2015
This may seem like something you shouldn't do, but I have completed every single side quest or quest in the game up until Azteca. So every time I go to a world which isn't Azteca (my highest world reached so far) I have no quests available. But that is not my problem. My problem is that I am struggling in Azteca even the first dungeon I died took my 6 trys. I really don't understand how I am struggling. I have a good proper deck. I have good proper gear. I have a well trained up pet and the highest level possible when you get into that area (I'm level 86). Yet, I am still suck with the simplest things in the start of Azteca. Can someone please tell me how or what to do? Thanks.

~Austin Fireflame (Myth, Level 84)

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
Well you can always try using henchmen until you get the hang of that world. And if you haven't done so in the past, start researching the enemy you're gonna face before the fight. I always google the name of the enemy along with wizard 101 as search terms, and a link from Wizard Central 101 is usually the first to come up. If you know what spells and cheats the enemy will employ before hand, you can come up with a strategy that'll help increase your chances of success.