Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

tall whopper aquarium

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
Re: Tall Whopper AquariumAlexan580 on Mar 1, 2016 wrote:
Does anyone know what type of fish go into the tall whopper aquarium? I went to Mooshu thinking I could get a grape jellyfish for it, but it doesn't fit, which was surprising to me. So I'm out of ideas. Thanks for the help.You have to have a "Whopper" of any of the "Tall" fish...
Grape Jellyfish, Strawberry Jellyfish, Marmalade Jellyfish, Cuddlefish, Vampire Squid, Blackberry Jellyfish, Flying Saucer Fish, Pharaohmari

This is not true Grape nor Strawberry jelly fish do not go in the aquarium. I have found no fish that go in this aquarium

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
What size grape jellyfish did you have? Small fry, regular, or whopper? Grape jellyfish is tall, yes, But if it was a whopper, it should go in the tall whopper aquarium. If it was a regular size jellyfish, it goes in the tall regular aquarium. I have had a tough time finding any tall whopper fish. I've had more luck with the regular tall ones and have been able to put them in regular tall aquariums fine. If you have a tall fish that is a whopper, it should go in.

Explorer
Feb 24, 2015
As already stated the tall fish must be a whopper to go in the aquarium you've mentioned. To help here is a list of all the tall fish:

JELLYFISH: blackberry, grape, marmalade and strawberry

OTHER TALL FISH: cuddlefish, flying saucer fish, pharohmari, vampire squid and yarn squid

hope this helps