Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Solo mode for all dungeons

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 15, 2012
People in this game are extremely vile, and mean, and rude, and just plain ugly and snobby.

I have returned to the game after not playing for over a year, and now I remember why I stopped playing in the first place.

It is incredibly impossible to get into important dungeons such as the Darkmoor Malistaire dungeon to get my gear.
People either ONLY want the first fight, or they just don't know what they are doing and wipe the whole group, or they leave after the second fight, or they just refuse to run it at all.

I entered the dungeon and started the fight with good wizards. Then one fled the battle because he was teleported by the pvp tournament. Then another fled, and the last guy fled. And suddenly I'm in there all by myself.
They told me they did not have a hitter and refused to run with me unless they had a storm because dungeons take too long with a Death wizard as a hitter.

It's not okay to force people to go through all of this crap just to get into dungeons and get the gear they need.
People are just universally mean, and all of these children make the experience even more disheartening.

I will never be able to get my gear with the way that people behave. I want to be able to solo these dungeons without having to spend thousand upon thousands of crowns and tons of money just to complete it by buying henchman that NEVER obey cheats anyway.

You guys at KI need to start giving people an opportunity to solo these dungeons so that we don't have to rely on hours upon hours of trying to get a full group together, especially when the majority of these people are as cruel and mean as they are.