Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chelsea Court

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2016
Okay, so I know that I need to finish Hyde park to get into Chelsea Court, but all the Marleybone quests I have are for Chelsea Court so I literally have no idea what to do!!

Heather Soulstone, Magus Necromancer

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
lunapatchouli on Aug 1, 2016 wrote:
Okay, so I know that I need to finish Hyde park to get into Chelsea Court, but all the Marleybone quests I have are for Chelsea Court so I literally have no idea what to do!!

Heather Soulstone, Magus Necromancer
You have to continue your main quests from Hyde Park, and you'll soon get the main quests to go into Chelsea Court.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
First, go throughout all of Hyde Park and make sure you picked up every single quest. Some NPCs are tucked away. In particular make sure you finish all of Ms. Marpley's quests.

Next, if you don't have any outstanding Hyde Park quests (or if you can't get into Hyde Park yet!), check around other areas - it's possible you may need to talk to someone in Digmoore Station or at the Museum before you can get back on track for Chelsea Court. In particular, check in with Tracy Castleton and Sherlock Bones in Digmoore, and also check the guy inside the Marleybone Museum.

And finally, if none of that works, check inside all the shops and post offices in Marleybone Square. A couple of the main quest-lines send you into those areas (and from there you are sent back to Wizard City or Krokotopia!), so you may have set a quest aside without realizing it was important. If any shop-keeper or postman has an outstanding quest, that might be the one you needed to finish.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Nov 24, 2015
Just stick to the main quest in Hyde Park until you complete it. Once you finish the main quest in Hyde Park then you unlock Chelsea Court since its the next area. Once you make it into Cheasea Court then you can complete all the other sides you have involving Chealsea Court.

You could also ask a friend who already completed it to allow you to port in, but that might be time consuming if you have to keep porting to the friend everytime you need to re enter. I would say the best thing to do it finish Hyde Park first, then you can get all the other quests finished after.

When I quest, I try to pick up all the side quests in the world I can get to as soon as I get there. Then I do them as I advance through the main quest. If Im in Hyde Park I do all the Hyde Park side quests, once I move into Chelsea Court then I work on those. It makes things go smoother in my opinion since some of them have the same goals of defeating a certain enemy. Goodluck in Marleybone!