Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Playthrough

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2015
Yo. Is anyone wanting to do a playthrough. I'm wanting to start a life character and dont want to solo. want a good friend to play with through the games life. I have a max ice so i know what im doing.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
So are you like at Square one or where are you? I might be interested in doing that but all my characters are at least in Krokotopia, Marleybone or Mooshu. (Not counting the ones in Polaris). I'd be happy to help you get to where I'm at if you wanted too though. What time/place would you be willing to meet? (Please take into account the delay in Post Updates)

Survivor
Mar 03, 2015
I'd like to join you in a play through, let me know how to contact you

Survivor
Jun 16, 2015
exp613 on Jul 16, 2016 wrote:
So are you like at Square one or where are you? I might be interested in doing that but all my characters are at least in Krokotopia, Marleybone or Mooshu. (Not counting the ones in Polaris). I'd be happy to help you get to where I'm at if you wanted too though. What time/place would you be willing to meet? (Please take into account the delay in Post Updates)
Yes, my life will be starting fresh; however, I have a lvl 45 myth doing ravenscar then into wintertusk at the moment if you want to work with that one.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2015
Tywalk9821 on Jul 16, 2016 wrote:
I'd like to join you in a play through, let me know how to contact you
Okay. What time zone do you live in.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
I would want to, but I do share my computer with my brothers, so it could be hard finding time to play with you.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2015
pharrell07 on Jul 18, 2016 wrote:
Okay. What time zone do you live in.
I live in MST, im from Utah. if we are allowed to post contact info on here then do so. if not then you can post your friend code

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Tywalk9821 on Jul 19, 2016 wrote:
I live in MST, im from Utah. if we are allowed to post contact info on here then do so. if not then you can post your friend code
You cannot post friend codes in here. Your best bet is to set a time and date (a couple days ahead of time), a location and realm. For example (Meet me in the Fairegrounds in Kraken realm at 3pm MST on Thurs July 21. My wizard name is ...)

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Tywalk9821 do something like this:

EXAMPLE:
Character: Alric Dawnshield, 110
Time: 11:00 AM Mountain Standard on July 18 2022.
Realm: Wu
Place: Commons by Lucky Hookline

I'll be there from 10:55-11:05AM. Will that work?

(That is just an example, I probably won't be there at that time on that character).

You are not allowed to post personal identifying information so giving your in game character name and school, what location and realm and what time would work best for meeting up. Good luck.

Let me know when you guys get to Mooshu! (I am like on the first quest. )

Survivor
Mar 03, 2015
pharrell07 on Jul 16, 2016 wrote:
Yo. Is anyone wanting to do a playthrough. I'm wanting to start a life character and dont want to solo. want a good friend to play with through the games life. I have a max ice so i know what im doing.
Character- Wolf DeathFist Lvl. 1
Time/Date- 7/23/2016 1:00pm-1:10pm MST
Place- In the headmaster's house
Realm- Satyr
If the time doesn't work for you then let me know and ill be there whenever you say

Survivor
Jun 16, 2015
seethe42 on Jul 19, 2016 wrote:
You cannot post friend codes in here. Your best bet is to set a time and date (a couple days ahead of time), a location and realm. For example (Meet me in the Fairegrounds in Kraken realm at 3pm MST on Thurs July 21. My wizard name is ...)
Okay. Thanks for the info

Survivor
Jun 16, 2015
exp613 on Jul 19, 2016 wrote:
Tywalk9821 do something like this:

EXAMPLE:
Character: Alric Dawnshield, 110
Time: 11:00 AM Mountain Standard on July 18 2022.
Realm: Wu
Place: Commons by Lucky Hookline

I'll be there from 10:55-11:05AM. Will that work?

(That is just an example, I probably won't be there at that time on that character).

You are not allowed to post personal identifying information so giving your in game character name and school, what location and realm and what time would work best for meeting up. Good luck.

Let me know when you guys get to Mooshu! (I am like on the first quest. )
Thanks for the great example.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2015
I live in Est so we can work something out. I believe i'm 2 hours ahead so what works best for you?

Survivor
Mar 03, 2015
pharrell07 on Jul 20, 2016 wrote:
I live in Est so we can work something out. I believe i'm 2 hours ahead so what works best for you?
I posted above. On the 23rd at 1-1:10pm in Realm Satyr in the headmasters office

Survivor
Jun 16, 2015
Tywalk9821 on Jul 21, 2016 wrote:
I posted above. On the 23rd at 1-1:10pm in Realm Satyr in the headmasters office
Sorry I javent been on to check the forum post. I've been busy. Can you make Saturday?

Survivor
Jul 20, 2016
I think I would like to do a play through with someone. I can make Monday at 10:00 AM Est? Jason Balancebeam Lvl idk not past 5.

Comment if you can make it!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Survivor
Feb 21, 2012
Is this still happening? If so, please reply. If not, I would still like a reply so I can know. I was going to start a new death character. Thanks.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2015
I will be in the headmasters office on Monday August 1st at 10am est. I will be in the realm satyr on my ice wizard Wolf IceFist Lvl 1. If anybody wants to meet me there at that time then do so. Comment on here if you plan to

Survivor
Jul 20, 2016
Tywalk9821 on Jul 30, 2016 wrote:
I will be in the headmasters office on Monday August 1st at 10am est. I will be in the realm satyr on my ice wizard Wolf IceFist Lvl 1. If anybody wants to meet me there at that time then do so. Comment on here if you plan to
I will be there! Jason BalanceBeam. Lvl 1

Thxs

Survivor
Feb 21, 2012
Tywalk9821 on Jul 30, 2016 wrote:
I wish I could make it but I have work then. If we do it at noon I can attend

Survivor
Mar 03, 2015
Jason BalanceBeam stood me up, so if anybody actually wants to start a new game with me I will be in the headmasters office on Tuesday August 2nd at 1pm est on my ice wizard Wolf IceFist Lvl 1. If you say you'll be there please be there, i don't like wasting my time

Survivor
Feb 21, 2012
Reply to me if anyone would like to join me August 5th at 2:00 PM EST. I can make arrangements as long as it is past 1:00 PM EST weekdays.