Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Piggle Plush

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
Hey so I don't know who all has received the new plushies being released. Personally, I think they're pretty nice. However, while I've received every single one, I hadn't realized that on certain ones you have to pay extra for the in-game code. So, I never got a Piggle Plush code. So, while in real life I'll have the full collection, in game I'll be missing the good ole Piggle. Just throwing it out there if anybody has a code they won't be using. I sent support an email, but I no longer have any proof/info on the purchase aside from the physical thing itself.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2019
DavidSandwalker on Dec 23, 2022 wrote:
Hey so I don't know who all has received the new plushies being released. Personally, I think they're pretty nice. However, while I've received every single one, I hadn't realized that on certain ones you have to pay extra for the in-game code. So, I never got a Piggle Plush code. So, while in real life I'll have the full collection, in game I'll be missing the good ole Piggle. Just throwing it out there if anybody has a code they won't be using. I sent support an email, but I no longer have any proof/info on the purchase aside from the physical thing itself.
I think that you might be confusing the "Piggle Plushie free code" with the "Extra code for the Production Design, $3.99". Everyone who purchased the Piggle Plushie got the free code. Be sure to check your email for the message coming from "Makeship", not from KingsIsle. The email with the free code might be in with your "spam" emails.

In case you need it to check something, here is the current link to Makeship for the plushie sales info: https://www.makeship.com/shop/wizard101

If you sent an email to KingsIsle Support, they won't be able to help you. But as I mentioned, be sure to check for your free code email from "Makeship". Hope that helps.