Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can we have a feature to use crowns to win a battle?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2013
I've been struggling with fighting The Devourer (Catacombs) and The Abyss (Novus). I would love to see a option to spend Crowns to win the battle or something similar where we can complete it with crowns. I've fought both of them many times and pretty much had given up on them. I really hope Wizard101 offers a purchase to complete the quest.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2022
Jason171q on Dec 23, 2022 wrote:
I've been struggling with fighting The Devourer (Catacombs) and The Abyss (Novus). I would love to see a option to spend Crowns to win the battle or something similar where we can complete it with crowns. I've fought both of them many times and pretty much had given up on them. I really hope Wizard101 offers a purchase to complete the quest.
If you're having difficulty with a fight you also have a fantastic opportunity to invite other wizards to help out! If you don't want to go that route, there are tons of fights with rare loot that'll give you a competitive edge. Take this as an invitation to try new strategies and decks, too.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Jason171q on Dec 23, 2022 wrote:
You can also use Crowns to purchase a Henchman in the Crowns shop. While it's not a "guarantee" it does allow you to buy multiple (even if one of them dies) and they can be useful in beating hard bosses.

If this is something that interests you just open the crown shop while in battle.