Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily Questing Cancellation

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2021
While going through today's Daily Quest, I finished the battle and accidentally right clicked the notification so I could not see what my item was for the day. Is there anyway to check or go back and redo that process? Thanks for the help!

Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
You can look in your chat window to see what the daily assignment reward was. As long as you don't relog and clear that window.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Seegan361 on Sep 22, 2022 wrote:
While going through today's Daily Quest, I finished the battle and accidentally right clicked the notification so I could not see what my item was for the day. Is there anyway to check or go back and redo that process? Thanks for the help!
Luckily there is a way to see it, press enter (like you would do if the text chat log isnt on screen) and you will see your recent drops like you would with any other dropped item.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
When that happens if you click enter, it will appear in the chat. If you have already logged out, it won't work. It also won't appear the following day. You can't redo a daily quest after it is completed.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2021
Thanks for the help everybody! Much appreciated! :D