Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bort mallet mane Exalted duel gauntlet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
I loved that the iron sultan was a hyper and uncontrolled villain, just like how a storm would be. This is one of my ideal villains, and characters. I hope he see him back for revenge.

I give props to the Sinbad creators.

And We should have more of Bort. He has so much potential, yet I haven’t seen any much of him. I just love his egotistical personality. Maybe we can even get a rattle bones and Erikur Axbreaker cameo. Golly, I love those non member friendly gauntlets. I hope they can Please make more winterbane spin-offs, and remove the mooch proof mechanism that was added on these gauntlets that don’t allow house visitors to use these infinite shot kiosks. Maybe there should even be a room where all the gauntlets are, but you have to pay 300000 gold to get 24 hour access, Unite all non member gauntlet players together in common through this way

Either way, I want to keep continuing grinding on gauntlets just as I did with winterbane throughout my teen childhood. I miss it