Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daisy Willowmancer - who is she?

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Who is Daisy Willowmancer in the cave off of Triton Ave.? Apparently only Life wizards "see" her. Can anyone tell who she is and what is required to talk to her?
It would be much appreciated!

Survivor
Mar 25, 2019
anecorbie on May 30, 2022 wrote:
Who is Daisy Willowmancer in the cave off of Triton Ave.? Apparently only Life wizards "see" her. Can anyone tell who she is and what is required to talk to her?
All young Wizards will meet Daisy Willowmancer in the Quest:A Brief History of the Spiral, when she ends that Quest. Then, Daisy will give all Wizards two additional Storyline Quests to follow. You can see the details for Daisy here: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Daisy_Willowmancer

On that page, click on the blue links for more details too.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I cross-referenced Central's Wiki for you. Daily Willowmancer is an NPC that you talk to in the new Wizard City questline introduced with the revamp. She appears in Olde Town, and you interact with her over three consecutive quests then never again.

It's odd, because I've never seen her in Olde Town either as my Storm.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
I'm on an Ice wizard, doing the quest "A Brief History of the Spiral" and I just found her.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Hmm my Life wizard is Max Level. I don't recall seeing her. I'll check again today.

That said, I would bet that she is part of the revised FTUE update to Wizard City.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
From what I can find, she gives the main quest "Throwing Nightshade" and "Things and stuff".
So Life wizards shouldnt be the only one who can see her

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
She's part of the remade Wizard City quest, for quests involving the Haunted Cave. She talks to you a bit about Lord Nightshade.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
You might want to check the quest: Throwing Nightshade.
Hope this helps.
Michael

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Thank you for your helpful replies!