Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buff Pierce Opals

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
It would break nothing to make pierce opals max out at 6%. This would put them on par with school piercing jewels, allowing people to more effectively utilize a secondary school, which currently is weaker due to lack of pierce from jewels. 18% pierce is a lot to lose off of your offense, and splitting your jewels 2/1 or 1/1 and a pierce opal isn't as good.

Also make opals more accessible. I absolutely love the Lemuria jewel vendor, but he sadly doesn't cover things like incoming/outgoing jewels.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2021
Robobot1747 on May 29, 2022 wrote:
It would break nothing to make pierce opals max out at 6%. This would put them on par with school piercing jewels, allowing people to more effectively utilize a secondary school, which currently is weaker due to lack of pierce from jewels. 18% pierce is a lot to lose off of your offense, and splitting your jewels 2/1 or 1/1 and a pierce opal isn't as good.

Also make opals more accessible. I absolutely love the Lemuria jewel vendor, but he sadly doesn't cover things like incoming/outgoing jewels.
I just hope these pierce opals aren't to be grinded for extremely long periods of time.
The ordinary pierce jewels are annoying to get as they are now.