Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shared Bank Spellements tab

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2012
Hi!
One idea I have is that there should be a Spellements tab in the Shared bank. This will make it easier to move it to other characters without having to sift through pages of reagents!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
if nothing else, rename them to be titled "Spellement Spellname" so they're all grouped together. So like Spellement Reindeer Knight, Spellement Krampus, Spellement Pigsie, etc.They already do this with Antique Chalice, Antique Chest, Antique Coins, Antique Egg, Antique TeaPot, and Antique Unicorn Statue.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
This is actually a great idea! I had a similar idea the other day.

To expand this idea if I may, banks should be equipped with several tabs to sort all reagents. When you go to your reagents page in your spellbook, you're able to sort reagents by "Harvest", "Rare Harvest", "Shop", "Drop", "Event", and "Spellements". There is plenty of room in the shared bank UI for these extra tabs, and it would help immensely when trying to find specific reagents to transfer over to different wizards. This would be a great UI improvement.