Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

trying to start crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2022
I just recently restarted playing after a very long time of not playing the game. and was doing the crafting quest and got the crafting station. She told me to craft 2 items and bring them back but i have no recipie for it Where or how do i get the recipies to craft items?

Administrator
Cargan2022 on Mar 25, 2022 wrote:
I just recently restarted playing after a very long time of not playing the game. and was doing the crafting quest and got the crafting station. She told me to craft 2 items and bring them back but i have no recipie for it Where or how do i get the recipies to craft items?
Hi Cargan!

Talk to Eudora Tangletree in Olde Town again. This time choose the "Recipe Shop" option and you should be able to buy the recipes you need from her with Gold.

Hope this helps!

Survivor
Feb 12, 2022
That worked thanks for some reason wasnt giving me the shop option last time was talking to her but did now

Survivor
Apr 22, 2016
I know someone already helped you out on this one, but I thought I might add that for all (to my knowledge) of the crafting quests you can get the recipes from the NPC you get the quest from. Also, there is usually an NPC standing near that one that sells some reagents that the recipe uses if you need them.