Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Having to repurchase areas I bought with Crowns?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 25, 2016
Is this maybe an account Glitch?

My main Quest is The Road to Zamunda, My side quests in Zafaria are Astral Weeks in Zamunda, and The Staff of Solomon in Zamunda Outskirts. My Prosector Zeke quest Hey Hey It's The Monkeys have Zamunda Outskirts, Zamunda, Elephant Graveyard, and Waterfront left meaning I have found the others which also let me know I was in the previous areas. I only use crowns and do not remember ever buying a membership. I'm unsure if they ever had an all worlds unlocked for a certain month promotion recently either. (It would explain why it's asking me to buy the main area) I did just Buy Savannah bc my check point was there, but I feel I shouldn't of bought it because if my checkpoint was there, that meant I bought it or I couldn't of placed it there.

I did just contact support for a list of areas I bought, just incase my account did glitch and didn't remember I bought the area, but if anyone can maybe clarify if W101 had a recent all worlds free for a certain period of time I'd greatly appreciate it!

Explorer
May 25, 2016
This was already answered via E-Mail. Answer was as follows: I viewed my bought premium areas under my account, Zafaria wasn't purchased at all. For explanation as to how I was half way through Zafaria if I never bought it nor bought a membership - W101 did a Christmas Gift of 1 month membership to all players in December 2021. This explains why my account had no record of purchased areas in Zafaria and why I was halfway through the World

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Wolfwhisker on Mar 7, 2022 wrote:
Is this maybe an account Glitch?

My main Quest is The Road to Zamunda, My side quests in Zafaria are Astral Weeks in Zamunda, and The Staff of Solomon in Zamunda Outskirts. My Prosector Zeke quest Hey Hey It's The Monkeys have Zamunda Outskirts, Zamunda, Elephant Graveyard, and Waterfront left meaning I have found the others which also let me know I was in the previous areas. I only use crowns and do not remember ever buying a membership. I'm unsure if they ever had an all worlds unlocked for a certain month promotion recently either. (It would explain why it's asking me to buy the main area) I did just Buy Savannah bc my check point was there, but I feel I shouldn't of bought it because if my checkpoint was there, that meant I bought it or I couldn't of placed it there.

I did just contact support for a list of areas I bought, just incase my account did glitch and didn't remember I bought the area, but if anyone can maybe clarify if W101 had a recent all worlds free for a certain period of time I'd greatly appreciate it!
>if anyone can maybe clarify if W101 had a recent all worlds free for a certain period of time I'd greatly appreciate it!

they've had several free events, but not an all worlds

Explorer
Jan 03, 2014
crystalwizard12345... on Mar 13, 2022 wrote:
>if anyone can maybe clarify if W101 had a recent all worlds free for a certain period of time I'd greatly appreciate it!

they've had several free events, but not an all worlds
They actually did run such an event but it should have been called Free to non-members only. Not one player who had membership during the so-called free month had their membership paused and/or extended so it was not free for them.