Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game Patch for January 19, 2022

AuthorMessage
Administrator
A new game patch has arrived! We fixed several adventuring and questing issues for both PvE and PvP, check it out:

Adventuring
  • Fixed several quest blockers in early game (Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone)
  • Fixed several interior Lemuria quests so that completed quests lights display correctly
  • Players should now receive the Bookworm badge for completing The Lore You Know and Trip to the Library quests
  • Players should now be able to complete the Gotta See Gretta quest to achieve the related badges
  • Ursai Village now has Health wisps and should apply passive healing

Combat & Animations
  • Fixed an issue with Old One’s Endgame displaying mismatched hanging effects
  • Fixed an “infinite loop” bug with Sugarr
  • Fixed a bug in the combat cheats for Mandrake the Maligician

Monstrology
  • Many Lemuria mobs are now ready for essence extraction

PvP
  • Fixed a bug with the match timer related to disconnects during a match; the timer should now pause during the disconnect and resume when you reconnect.
  • Oni’s Projection now correctly respects Dispel and other charm hanging effects.
  • Some Jinn and Oni card art has been updated to disambiguate them from pre-existing spells
  • Macabre Jinn and Doom Oni updated to apply “steal health” effects (cinematics updated to match).
  • Duststorm Jinn updated to apply a “triple hit” of Storm, Fire, and Ice (cinematics updated to match)

In our continued efforts to encourage a fun, fair, and friendly competitive environment, accounts that have an active mute status will not be able to queue in PvP.

Graphics & UI
  • Fixed display issues with “translucent” card art on the new PvP Jinn and Oni spells
  • Fixed display issues on Mandoria and Badlands doodle maps related to mob icons
  • Fixed various display and item placement issues with housing

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
"Many Lemuria mobs are now ready for essence extraction."

But which ones, on top of those that have been found already?

Looks like I've found what I'm doing for the next little while.

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
Ursai Village still has no Health Wisps.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2016
Can we get an update on what's happening with pet will cast abilities not working. will cast abilities such as bubbles.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2018
Survivor
Jun 11, 2017
Hello, I have been trying ever since you posted this to complete the gotta see Gretta quest, she is still not there for me, please help?